Vision, Mission and Goals
Being an integrated part of the institution, Jaipuria, Noida LRC vision is aligned with the institution vision i.e. Jaipuria, Noida LRC derives its vision, mission and goals from the parent organization’s vision, mission and goals. As Jaipuria, Noida vision is to be among top three institutes in northern India in next five years, hence our LRC vision is also to be among top three management libraries in Northern India and to excel in the provision and development of LRC resources and services such that other institutions feel envy and our users feel pride.
Our mission is to deliver fully committed LRC and information services at par with the best institution in the country to meet the needs of our internal as well as external users. We shall continuously innovate, develop and deliver our services and resources so as to support the institute, faculty, students and other users in achieving their aims and objectives.
We intend to achieve our mission through:
- Developing up-to-date collection so as to cover all users’ interest areas;
- Providing education and opportunities to users for full exploitation of our collection;
- Providing our users space and atmosphere congenial for peaceful learning;
- Appreciating value of users’ time and providing them online services at their desktop;
- On-job training to staff for their attitudinal and technological development;
- Conservation and preservation of our collection for posterity;
- Collaborating and networking with other libraries