We provide remote access to our faculty and students to access our subscribed online resources from anywhere using User-ID and Password. For getting user-ID and password contact librarian at email@example.com
Please note that for accessing these databases within the campus no User-ID and Password are required as our databases run on IP authentication.
Library helps faculty and students in getting such books or research papers from other libraries which are not available in our library. We use DELNET facility for the purpose.
You need to contact librarian personally for this purpose to ensure safe return of the books borrowed from other libraries.
- Drop a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may give your request directly in the library in the Requisition Register kept in the library for the purpose
Photocopying charges as Re. 1 per page
Library prepares and circulate various newsletters under CAS service as given below:
- Daily Newspapers Service
- Daily E-books, Magazines, Articles and Reports Bulletin
- Conference Alerts
- Monthly Current Contents Bulletin
- Monthly Students’ Events Bulletin
- Monthly New Additions Bulletin
- Monthly General Knowledge Bulletin
- Miscellaneous Bulletins
Library ensures fulfilling all needs of its users under SDI services using own or ILL resources.