SCHEDULE AND STRUCTURE
HOW DO I GO ABOUT IN THIS COMPETITION
DATES, DEADLINES & FORMAT
There will be three levels of selection:
|SUBMISSION OF ELEVATOR PITCH VIDEO & ONE-WORD DOCUMENT||
|LEVEL 2: MENTORSHIP SESSION FOR SHORTLISTED TEAMS||
|BUSINESS CANVAS MODEL SUBMISSION||
|SUBMISSION OF PPT||
Level 1: 28th February
- Screening of a 90-second video pitch from all participating teams along with a 1-page Word document with a summary of their business plan.
Level 2: 5th March to 10th March
- The shortlisted teams will be sent a Business Model Canvas document and they will be required to fill and send it back within the stipulated time.
- The shortlisted teams will also be given a collective mentorship session by mentors of our Incubation Cell where they will be told about different aspects of the planning process on which they will be required to work upon.
Level 3: 19th March
- The teams in the final round will be presenting the final plan with the help of a PowerPoint presentation in offline or online mode as per their convenience.
- Elevator Pitch (Video of 90 seconds)
- Pitching the idea (1-page Word document)
- Submission Deadline: 28th February 2021 before 11:55 PM
- This is an elimination round
- The results of Round 1 will be announced through email
The shortlisted teams will be sent a Business Model Canvas document and they will be required to fill and send it back within the stipulated time.
- The document will be shared with the shortlisted teams on 3rd March 2021.
- Selected students will be required to attend an online mentorship session where mentors of our Incubation Cell will be told about different aspects of the planning process on which they will be required to work upon.
- The document is to be filled and submitted back to us before 10th March 2021.
- This is an elimination round.
Final Level – The Promising Future (19th March 2021)
- The selected teams will have to design a future business model for the business considering the inclusion of all the present and upcoming technologies to promise a solid future of the business.
- The presentation should highlight the USP of your new futuristic plan, marketing, advertisement, operational, financial, and human resource strategies.
- The power-point presentation should not be of more than 10 slides excluding Cover Page, Index, and Bibliography.
- The final round will be in both online & physical mode.
- Judgment will be based on the following criteria: Clarity of thoughts, creativity, novelty of the idea, presentation skills.
- Each team will have to end their presentation within a time slot of 12-15 minutes followed by a Question & Answer round.
Venue for the physical mode of the event: Lucknow campus of Jaipuria Institute of Management on 5th March 2021.