RULES AND REGULATIONS
GUIDELINES AND RULES:
- Each team should consist of a minimum of 2 members and a maximum of 4 members. Any number of business plans from an institution may be allowed, provided that the teams have no common members.
- You are required to submit the file in this prescribed format “College/Institute/University name_Team Name”.
- Only Team Leader will be able to make the submission.
- All submissions to be submitted using the provided platform.
- B-Plan submission and communication will be sent to the email id given under contact details.
- Elevator pitch should broadly address the problem targeted, how it would be resolved, who all will benefit, and how you will reach the first customer; any prototype or Minimum Viable Product could also be displayed.
- While presenting the Business Plan funding requirements, current and projected financials, broad break-up of application of funds, and scaling-up strategy may be explained.
- The panels for screening and selection at the competition will include angel investors, entrepreneurs, and additionally, venture capitalists at the final stage.
- The shortlisting of the first two rounds will be different for Akraya & Horizon & the final round will be a collective contest where our team of mentors belonging to our partnering organizations and venture capitalists will be selecting the more promising business plans.
- Judges’ decisions will be final.