CALL FOR PAPERS
Academicians, research scholars and industry practitioners engaged in various fields of management are invited to contribute original research papers (both empirical and conceptual) and case studies on new economy practices in the following areas:
• Business ethics and social responsibility • Entrepreneurship and business model innovation • Globalization and e-business • Leadership and CSR • Education management practices • Environment management • Gender sensitive business practices • New dynamics in management research • Innovation and creativity • Sustainable management • Effective and efficient governance • Tourism/healthcare/education/cultural management • Business cluster ecosystems • Business in emerging markets • Marketing of arts
• Innovative financial and management accounting practices • Current financial models in world economy • International financial reporting system • Digital finance, financial engineering • Micro-finance, derivatives and risk management • Capital markets, asset pricing • Private equity • Behavioural finance • International finance • Corporate finance
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS & SCM
• Foreign Trade Policy • India and ASEAN, India and WTO • Regional Trade Agreements • Economic Integration • Emerging Trends in Logistics • Business Strategy • Migratory Labour Resources • Integrated supply chain management and competitive advantage
• New age challenges for marketing practices • Communication strategies in digital era • Offline and online social media • Dynamic consumer behaviour • Digital and interactive marketing • Marketing for bottom of pyramid • Industrial marketing, retail marketing • Services marketing, green marketing
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND OPERATIONS
• Technology penetration in the new economy • Internet of things, IT service management • Multi-media data services • Big data • Data analytics • Data mining • Cloud computing • Cyber security
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOUR
• Organizational practices and regulatory framework • Cross cultural issues and organizational behaviour • New economy HR challenges • Work life balance: New practices
• Cutting edge manufacturing practices • ‘Make in India’ – Self sufficiency in manufacturing • Outsourcing and contract manufacturing • Manufacturing challenges and opportunities in emerging markets • Total quality management • Six sigma
Best Engineering Practices for New Economy
• Industrial Engineering • Robotic Engineering • Automation • Optimization • Models for Smart City, etc.
The above list is indicative in nature. Research papers conforming to the theme of the conference but not mentioned in the topics above are also welcome.