About Jaipuria Institute of Management, Jaipur
Jaipuria Institute of Management, Jaipur is part of Jaipuria Group of institutions established under the Integral Education Society. Jaipuria Group has a long history of providing educational excellence to the youth of India since establishment of Seth Anandram Jaipuria College in Calcutta (now Kolkata) in 1945. The first management institute of Jaipuria was established in 1995 in Lucknow, followed by in Noida (2004), in Jaipur (2006), and in Indore (2010). The PGDM program offered at Jaipuria Institute of Management, Jaipur is approved by the AICTE (All India Council of Technical Education), accredited by NBA (National Board of Accreditation) and recognized by AIU (Association of Indian Universities) as equivalent to MBA Degree. The institute has been ranked 71st among all management institutes of the country by NIRF, MHRD in the year 2019. The Institutes also offers PGDM (Service Management) Program, and Fellow Program in Management (FPM).
The institute strives to inculcate life-skills in students and to provide them opportunities and assistance in what they would like to become in their lives. The infrastructure, ambience, and the learning eco-system available at Jaipuria- Jaipur altogether provide excellent, conducive and serene milieu for students to grow and realize their potential. There are following four pillars of student centric learning model at the institute:
- Deeper industry interface through sharing of learning and MoUs, mentoring and internship.
- Blending of Formal & Informal learning and strong Individual Development Plans (IDPs).
- Leveraging technology to provide 24*7 Learning Environment, and
- Emphasis on holistic development through strong social connect and global exposure.
IIM-Ahmedabad wrote a case study on Jaipuria Institute of Management, Jaipur focusing on its student engagement initiatives and its attempt to blend formal and informal learning systems. Jaipuria Institute of Management, Jaipur makes concerted efforts towards enhancing deep learning, resulting into very satisfying learning experience and meaningful student engagement, leading to several positive outcomes in terms of improved employability and improved placements.
The institute has the distinction to be ranked as Great Place to Work by Great Place To Work Institute.
About Jaipur: The Pink City of India
Jaipur is named after its founder, the warrior and astronomer, sovereign Sawai Jai Singh II (ruled 1688 to 1744). It is 260 kms. from New Delhi and 240 kms. from Agra. The Walled City of Jaipur, painted in pink, can attract any visitor with admiration. Stunning backdrop of ancient Forts viz. Nahargarh, Amer, Jaigarh and Moti Dungri are dramatic testimonials of the bygone era. The Pink City, as Jaipur is known, is one of the most sought after tourist destinations of India, and is part of the tourism golden triangle along with Delhi and Agra.
RECOGNITION & AWARDS
71st Amongst Top Management Institutes in India (NIRF 2019), Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India
15th Amongst Private B-Schools in North India (OUTLOOK, 2018)
18th Amongst Private B-Schools in North India (Business Today, 2018)
45th Amongst Private B-Schools in India (CSR-GHRDC, 2018)
Code of Conduct
- I understand that I am responsible for my behavior and that I must uphold the highest standards of academic and professional integrity.
- I recognize that my purpose is to lead people and manage resources to create value that no single individual can create alone.
- I will manage my duties with loyalty and care, and will not advance my personal interests at the expense of the institute or society.
- I will refrain from corruption, unfair competition, or business practices harmul to society.
- I recognize that my decisions affect the well-being of individuals inside and outside my institute, today and tomorrow and I will strive to develop myself so that I can help our society, country and the world at large in the pursuit of growth and happiness.
5 Habits of Jaipuria Jaipur
- Cheerful Disposition: Be Happy, Be Grateful, Be Enthusiastic
- Dress Well: Be a Professional
- Integrity: Be What You Say, Say What You Do
- Punctuality: Be On Time, Be There
- Work Hard: Be Work Oriented, Be Patient, Be Consistent
Four Pillars of Jaipuria Jaipur
- INDUSTRY CONNECT
- 24×7 LEARNING ENVIRONMENT
- NON FORMAL LEARNING
- GLOBAL EXPOSURE
Ranking as follows:
2nd Rank (Top B-Schools in Rajasthan)
To be an educational instituition of choice for all stakeholders which promotes human wellbeing through continuous learning.
To provide learner-centric quality education for stakeholders’ wellbeing.