We provide remote access to our faculty and students to access our subscribed online resources from anywhere using User-ID and Password. For getting user-ID and password contact librarian at email@example.com
Please note that for accessing these databases within the campus no User-ID and Password are required as our databases run on IP authentication.
Library helps faculty and students in getting such books or research papers from other libraries which are not available in our library. We use DELNET facility for the purpose.
You need to contact librarian personally for this purpose to ensure safe return of the books borrowed from other libraries.
- Drop a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may give your request directly in the library in the Requisition Register kept in the library for the purpose
Photocopying: 65 paisa per page.
- Daily Management Article Service
- Daily Business News Alert
- Monthly Business Insights
- Monthly Business News Digest
- Conference Alerts
- Daily Journal Articles Current Contents Alert
- Monthly Students’ Events Alert
- Library New Additions Alert
- Monthly General Knowledge Bulletin
- Misc. Bulletins